We manufacture, export and supply high quality Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria that is a bio-fertilizer recommended for almost all crops. Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria helps to solubilize insoluble and chelated zinc fixed in the soil. Our Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria can tolerate high concentrations of zinc culture containng millions of soil phosphate solubilising micro-organism per gram. Our Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria stay close to the roots & make the phosphorus available to the plants from soil as well as fertilizers and thus increases the production.
- Use for the crops before the mentioned expiry date.
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately.
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual.
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop.
- If the seed is to be treated with pesticides; first follow the pesticide treatments and finally treat seeds with ZSB culture.
- It coverts insoluble complex form of phosphate in to simple soluble form to increases the yield.
- Use 5 to 10 gm / kg of seed, 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop.< /li>
- Jowar, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Grass, Fruit trees and Ornamental plants.< /li>