Potash Mobilizing Bacteria
has great roll as for plant growth it is usually abundant in soil. Total Potash Mobilizing Bacteria contents in soil range between 3000 to 100,000 kg/ha in the upper 0.2 m of the soil layer.
Potash Mobilizing Bacteria plays a vital role in the formation of amino acids and proteins from ammonium ions, which are absorbed by roots, from the soil. it is also responsible for the transfer of carbohydrates, proteins, etc. from the level to the roots. It also plays a vital role in the uptakes of other elements particularly nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium, Potash Mobilizing Bacteria regulates the permeability of the cellular membrane. It activates number of enzymes, e.g. alcohol dehydrogenase and its deficiency decreases photosynthesis. Potash Mobilizing Bacteria increases the resistance of crops to hot and dry conditions and insect pest and diseases. It increases the stiffness of straw in cereals and therefore the loading of cereal is reduced. It improves the quality of fruits and grains.
- Use for the crops before the mentioned expiry date
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop
- If the seed is to be treated with pesticides; first follow the pesticide treatments and finally treat seeds with Potash mobilizing culture
- It mobilize the potash present in soil and make it available to plant uptake.
Recommendation For :
- Use 5 to 10 gm / kg of seed, 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop
Packing Available :
- Fruit trees
- Ornamental plants
- 500 gms
- 500 ml
- 1000 gms
- 1000 ml