We offer Phosphate Solubilizing Microorganisms
that are used and widely recommended for all Crops. There are many types of micro-organisms present in soil out of which some microbes & fungi can solubilise the complex insoluble form of phosphorus into simple soluble forms that can be taken up by plants. Generally these micro-organisms are very few in soil.
PSB culture contains millions of Soil Phosphate Solubilising Micro-Organism per gram. These Soil Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria stay near the roots & make the phosphorus available to plants from soil as well as fertilizers & increase the production significantly.
- Use for the crops before the mentioned expiry date
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop
- If the seed is to be treated with pesticides; first follow the pesticide treatments and finally treat seeds with PSB culture
- It coverts insoluble complex form of phosphate in to simple soluble form to increases the yield
- Use 5 to 10 gm / kg of seed, 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop
- Fruit trees
- Ornamental plants
- 500 gms
- 500 ml
- 1000 gms
- 1000 ml