that we provide is widely used in plants as it decreases the fertilizer dosages and provides better growth as well as results in high yield of the crops. Our Mycorrhizal Fertilizer is free from impurities and suitable for all types of clothes. Further, it helps in extensive and rapid root growth. Mycorrhizal Fertilizer helps in an increased uptake of phosphorous and other nutrients. Also, it aids in root proliferation, improves quality of the crops, enhances seed germination efficiency and increases fruiting & flowering of crops.
- Mycorrhizae fungi can protect plants against invasion from soil pathogens by forming a tough, protective layer over the outside of root cells.
- Use for the crops before the mentioned expiry date.
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately.
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual.
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop.
- 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop.
- Jowar, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Grass, Fruit trees and Ornamental plants.< /li>
- 1 Kg, 5 Kg and 10 Kg< /li>