is eco-safe Azadirachtin (Neem) based botanical pesticide belonging Tetranotriterpenoid groups, which is effective against wide range of pests. Azadirechtin has the unique quality of breaking the resistance developed by major pests against chemical pesticides.
Research has shown that Neem can control nearly 200 species of insects. It is significant that some of these pests are resistant to pesticides, or are inherently difficult to control with conventional pesticides (floral thrips, diamond back moth & several leaf miners). Neem effectively controls common pests like Thrips, Whitefly, Leaf folder, Bollworms, Aphids, Jassids, Pod borer, Fruit borer, Stem borer, Leafhopper, Caterpillars, Diamond back moth.
Thus, Neem is a broad spectrum pesticide and even compatible with most chemical pesticides. Neem works as insecticide by intervening at several stages of the life of an insect. It may not kill the pests instantaneously but incapacitate it in several other ways. Azadirechtin botanical insecticide acts in various ways like as antifeedant, as repellent, as growth inhibitor and also has ovi-position deterrent effect.
- Acts as antifeedant and repellent
- Controls the pests
- Reduces damage to crops due to stoppage of feeding
Method of Application
- Azadirechtin with 1500, 3000, 10000 and 50000 PPM of Azadirachtin is available
- Freshly prepared mixture should be used for application
- Spray in the morning or late in the evening
- The first spray should be carried out as soon as the eggs start hatching and further sprays at 8-10 days intervals depending upon infestation
- An average of 5 sprays is recommended for most crops
- If the pest population is high, mix Azadirechtin with suitable chemical pesticide at the rate of 200-300 ml /acre
- Azadirechtin should be stored in cool, dry and dark places
- Foliar nutrients
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml in bottles
- 10 kg and 12 kg in carton box
- If spill on skin, wash with water. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons