Our expertise lies in making available Nitrogen Fixing Acetobacter Bacteria for Crops like Sugarcane. Acetobacter contains 109/gm spores of Acetobacter species. This microorganism fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plants in symbiotic manner. It is a symbiotic bacteria capable of fixing atmospheric nitrogen by living within the sugar plant. They are found in all parts of plant body. Acetobacter biofertilizer is suitable for sugarcane cultivation. Use of Acetobacter increases the crop production in large scale.
- Use for the sugarcane crop before the mentioned expiry date
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds / seedlings gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of crop
- If the seed is to be treated with pesticides; first follow the pesticide treatments and finally treat seeds with Acetobacter inoculant
- Use 15 to 20 gm / kg of seed, 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- 500 Gms
- 500 Ml
- 1000 Gms
- 1000 Ml